Our Private Appointment service is a convenient alternative for those looking for the same discretion of our Mail In system but with face-to-face contact via one of our office locations near you.
For those who require more discretion than a public shopping centre, our Private Appointment service is a convenient face to face selling alternative.
Simply CONTACT US, we will schedule an appointment time at one of our office locations nearest to you where a professional buyer will privately test and value your gold. We will then offer you a no obligation valuation. We will pay you on the spot if you decide to accept our valuation.
With our recent expansion in to the Sunshine Coast Queensland, we now proudly provide office locations at Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Noosa, and also Brisbane for private appointments.
STEPS TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Simply CONTACT US and request an appointment. One of our friendly staff will schedule an appointment at a convenient time and office location near you.
2. A Gold Buying Professional will then be scheduled for your appointment to meet with you and value your gold.
3. After valuing your items and providing you with a no-obligation valuation our buyer will make payment on the spot if you decide to sell your items.
We follow very strict policies to ensure security for both you and our buyers. All appointments are professionally scheduled and recorded at our head office. We offer payment options of cash or direct deposit via our private appointment service.
Selling via our Private Appointment service is Simple, Speedy and Secure:
Receive 30% more than than our stores could pay due to the reduced overheads
- No obligation valuation
- 96% of customers accept our valuation
- Upon approval of your quote, your payment is made immediately by your Gold Buying Professional
on the day of your appointment.
- Completely free service.
We buy based on the gold weight, karat and gold price on the day so you can sell items to us in any condition.
What we buy:
We buy unwanted gold, silver and platinum items in any condition
Single earrings, broken chains, coins, rings, gold nuggets are just a few examples of what we buy
Other ways to sell your unwanted gold:
Alternatively, we now offer 3 additional services, each providing an obligation-free quote and payment within the same day of quote approval*. Choose which service works for you! Learn More about these service by clicking the buttons below:
Our Mail In service, allows customers to sell their gold from anywhere in Australia.
Visit a store location to sell your unwanted gold.
For trade industries interested in buying and selling.
Contact us for more information.